The Testing Center can serve as an alternate facility to proctor make-up exams for students with extenuating circumstances, such as illness or family emergencies, that prohibit them from taking an exam during their scheduled class time. Make up exams are given at no-charge for registered Pikes Peak Community College students. Exams are administered during normal Testing Center hours.
Information for Instructors
Please be flexible with make-up testing deadlines for students so as to not send a sick student to the Testing Center. If Testing Center staff get sick due to sick students coming for make-up tests we will not be able to offer our vital services to PPCC and the community.
To submit an exam for your student(s):
- Fill out the Make-Up Test Instructions Form and attach the exam and any other materials needed for your student(s).
- All required fields must be answered.
- You must submit one form per student.
- The form won’t submit if there are extra spaces after words.
- You must sign the form after it’s submitted.
- Students must make an appointment to test. Students can call us at 719-502-3370 to make an appointment at the Centennial Campus or they can call 719-502-3380 to make an appointment at the Rampart Range Campus.
- Completed exams will be filed in your folder for pick up or mailed via intercampus mail according to the exam instructions. The Testing Center cannot hand deliver tests to faculty mailboxes.
- Tests that are beyond the deadline date will not be given without prior approval from the instructor. Instructors can extend deadlines by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to limited seating, the Testing Center cannot accommodate testing for entire classes.
- Exams are administered during normal Testing Center hours.
- Electronics are not allowed in the testing room. Besides a calculator if permitted.
- To submit an exam for a student with accommodations follow Accessibility Services guidelines.
If you have additional questions or need additional information, you can call us at 719-502-3370 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Testing Center Mission Statement
The Testing Center is committed to providing exceptional, accessible, and comprehensive testing services for Pikes Peak Community College and the surrounding community. All tests are administered under standardized conditions that are efficient, fair, and secure. We maintain and adhere to all standards set forth in the National College Testing Association’s Professional Standards & Guidelines.