In an effort to be as transparent as possible, we will update this information about COVID-19 on PPCC's campuses every Monday.
Weekly COVID-19 Data
|1/16/2022 - 1/22/2022||19||9||5||33|
Outbreaks: Five or more cases of COVID-19, of which at least one case has had a positive molecular amplification test or antigen test, among students/teachers/staff from separate households with onset within 14 days in a single classroom/activity or other close contact in the school setting (including transportation to-from-school and affiliated events).
Confirmed positive cases: PPCC officials have confirmed positive results of a certified COVID-19 test.
Reports: Total number of reports submitted through our website. They include:
- COVID-19 test results
- Questions or concerns related to COVID-19
- Exposures (or potential exposures) to COVID-positive people
- Potential symptoms of COVID-19
Don’t Spread COVID-19
- If you have any symptoms, do not come to campus.
- If you have symptoms or know of someone who does, please fill out this form.
- Please comply with our mask mandate in all public indoor spaces.
- Please get vaccinated. It’s the best protection for yourself and others. Find all PPCC hosted on-campus vaccination clinics here.