You can make a difference.......
CPR is a simple, life-saving skill that can effect the outcome of any individual in cardiac arrest. 80% of cardiac arrests happen outside the health care setting. Which means your family, friends and co-workers are the ones who can save your life!
Pikes Peak Community College an American Heart Association Training Center. We are able to assist you in becoming an AHA instructor, transferring instructor, training site or provider certification / renewals. We can help you as an employer receive training in the workplace for your team and OSHA requirements. We can also help you offer them in your setting, on your time, with eCard and instructor support.
GET CERTIFIED IN
HEARTSAVER CPR AED FIRST AID, BLS, ACLS & PALS
1. Click Catalog & Scheduling
2. Select "View Online Schedule".
3. Select the term in which you are interested in pursuing your certification.
4. Select "Health and Wellness" for Heartsaver CPR AED First Aid course offerings.
5. Select "Healthcare for Professionals" for BLS, ACLS and PALS course offerings.
BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR or TRANSFER
AHA Training Center Coordinator
Natural and Physical Sciences
Work Cell: 719-649-2308
5675 South Academy Boulevard
Colorado Springs, CO. 80906
BECOME A TRAINING SITE
TRAINING SITES INCLUDE
Fire Departments, EMS services, Hospitals, Nursing Clinics, Health Care Facilities, Schools and Private Companies.
1. Teaching or plan to teach more then +250 students per year per discipline.
2. Onboard or transfer a minmium of 5 instructors.
For more information on becoming a Training Site, please contact Kenda.Cruz@ppcc.edu.
LOOKING FOR A NON-CREDIT CLASS WITH PPCC AHA TRAINING CENTER?
TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR UPCOMING RENEWAL, INITIAL AND INSTRUCTOR COURSE OFFERINGS.
Career OptionsGetting an American Heart Association Certification gives you the step in the right direction for:
- EMT and Paramedic
- Dental Assistant
- Surgical Technician
- Medical Assistant