1. Sign in to the Portal
Go to myppcc.
If you have never signed in before, enter your S# and your six digit birth date MMDDYY.
If you can't sign-in, try clicking "Forgot my password" and answer the challenge response.
*Be sure to use a capital S.
2. Find Classes Needed for Your Degree/Certificate
Use Degree Check:
You may access DegreeCheck via your myPPCC account. In the myPPCC portal, click on the Student tab and then click the “DegreeCheck” image. Once in Degree Check, you'll see your declaired degree, the classes required for that degree, and any classes you have already completed. Be sure to meet with your Academic Advisor to get the correct college-prep course sequenceing or to get help changing her major. Learn more about Degree Check at the link below.
3. Register for Classes
You may register for classes through Navigate or through the myPPCC portal by the instructions below.
- Signing into Navigate (video)
- Using the Navigate Planner Tool (video)
- How to Register through Navigate (PDF)
- How to Register through the myPPCC Portal (Text Only PDF)
- How to Register through myPPCC Portal with Screen Shots (PDF)
- How to Register for EMT Certification Courses (myPPCC and Navigate - PDF)
- How to Register for Nursing Assistant Courses (myPPCC and Navigate - PDF)